7th Grade - Navy Blue or Gray
Short or long sleeve buttoned or collared polo-style in solid colors (no stripes). Sleeves must go past the shoulders and shirt must be long enough to tuck.
8th Grade - Black or White
Short or long sleeve button and collared polo styles in solid colors (no stripes). Sleeves must go past the shoulders and the shirt must be long enough to tuck.
Pants/Shorts must be sized appropriately (not baggy or tight) in solid navy blue, black, or tan/khaki. Material should be cotton or cotton-blend (no stretch material).
All pants must be worn at the waist at all times. Pants cannot be rolled, snipped, or frayed. Cut off pants/shorts are not allowed.
Pants are to be worn with a belt at all times.
The following are not allowed: stretch pants, wind pants, sweat pants, spandex, or joggers.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Jelly shoes, shower thongs, slides, stiletto heels, house slippers, any open toed shoe/sandal, and shoes with cleats and/or skate shoes are strictly prohibited.
- Safe walking should be the guide for slippery surfaced shoes and high heels.
- Hair must be neat, clean, and well-groomed.
- Extreme hairstyles, which includes hair that is dyed and unnatural color (i.e.: green, purple, orange, etc.) will not be permitted.
- Hair curlers and/or rollers are not to be worn at school.
- Hats, caps, headbands, “do-rags”, and bandanas are not allowed and should not be brought to school.
- Hair picks, hair rakes, rat-tailed, or spiked combs are not allowed.
- Facial hair on males is not allowed. Sideburns must be kept neatly trimmed and must not extend below the ear level or flare at the bottom.
- Must be worn and visible at all time.
- Jewelry that is distracting or depicts ANY type of gang affiliation or association is not allowed.
- Earrings are not permitted on boys.
- Makeup/nail polish that is excessive or distracting is not allowed.
- Nose rings, tongue rings, or any other type of body piercing is not allowed.
Backpacks and Purses
- All backpacks must be either of clear or mesh material.
- Purses large enough to carry textbooks will be considered a backpack and must be clear or mesh.